We Do SWPPP's
Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans
We Also Do LTSMP's
Long-term Stormwater Management Plans
Long-Term Stormwater Management Plans can vary greatly in their scope depending on the project and the number of long-term controls involved.
If you would like to obtain a quote for long term inspections and maintenance items, please contact accenaGroup for our preferred provider’s contact information.
Why Choose accenaGroup?
Provided Training for
- APWA/ASCE Southern Utah Annual Conference
- APWA Fall Conference and Stormwater Expo
- AGC, ABC, UHBA, SLHBA, UVHBA, USWAC
- Utah County Stormwater Coalition
- Stormwater – The Journal for Surface Water Quality Professionals
- ASCE Utah Chapter Civil Source newsletter
- Utah Construction and Design magazine
- Concrete Products Magazine
- California Stormwater Quality Association (CASQA)
- AGC National Conference
- Leader in stormwater consulting since 2007
- Certified professionals in erosion and sediment control
- Trained over 10,000 professionals
- Conducted over 100,000 compliance inspections
- Developed and implemented thousands of SWPPPs
- Consulted on an EPA Consent Decree with the U.S. Justice Department
Compliant Stormwater Inspections
- We utilize the latest technology for field inspections
- Provide comprehensive Reporting and Analysis
- Use certified inspectors and inspections
- Provide training and consulting
Take the worry out of compliant stormwater inspections and rain events. Contact us for more information.
We provide onsite stormwater training for Project Managers and Site Managers
We also provide online training for construction stormwater and sub-contractors. Training includes testing and certification along with PDHs where needed.
Available Training Modules:
- Construction Stormwater Training (6 training modules)
- Concrete Subcontractors
- Excavation Subcontractors (English & Spanish)
- IDDE (3 training modules)
- Landscape Subcontractors
- Long-term or Post Construction
- Vertical Subcontractors
- SafetyStrategy Loss Prevention System (multiple topics)
The Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) is a Plan written specific to the construction site for land disturbance activities (clearing, grading, or excavation work, and similar activities) that will take place. The Plan includes SWPPP and project contact information, site map and construction activities descriptions, and identifies potential pollutants and the practices/controls used for preventing pollutants from leaving the site through stormwater runoff. The SWPPP also describes the procedures involved with inspection and maintenance of BMPs (Best Management Practices), and provides a place for these records as well as amendments and certifications to be kept.
A SWPPP is a requirement by the EPA or state construction general permit. It is generally required for sites that will disturb 1 acre of land or larger, or for smaller sites that are part of a larger common plan of development or sale, to obtain coverage under the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) for stormwater discharges.
A SWPPP Request Form (SRF) is needed to prepare an accurate SWPPP that is specific and nique to your site. Some of the information you will be asked to provide is: the site name and location, site activities information, SWPPP and project contact information, as well as the construction plans for your site. The SWPPP Request Form may be accessed at accenagroup.com or by contacting our staff directly. Contact us today with any stormwater management questions you may have.
The NOI (Notice of Intent) is the application form filed. The NOI permit is required for sites disturbing 1 acre or greater, and for sites disturbing
less than one acre if part of a larger common plan of development or sale. Once your project is complete and the final stabilization requirements have been met, the Notice of Termination (NOT) form may be submitted to the state to terminate your permit. Please contact us today with any stormwater management questions you may have.